Google Search

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dreaming

Dreams are awkward, yes they are
Reality for me, is quite too far
Mountains are high, rainbows are bright
This is what, my dreams are like

They give me a hazy picture
Of what lies in the future
Believe me if you might
Or carry on with the fight

Dream like a king
See whatever you can think
Only those things come true,
Which u think are made 4 u

Guy’s dream of girls
Girl’s dream of guys
Maybe it’s not reality
But it can make you cry

Dreams are like a mirror
Its reflections are so clear
Here one can be bold
and can say what is to be told

People question why we dream
The reasons though are still not seen
No matter what is its meaning
For god sake just keep on dreaming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have read all you posts and it's 'beautiful'.
It would be great to read your work, please try and post some more of your writings and complete the incomplete ones..

Thanks,
Shailja